I’VE DONE IT: TOP HOLIDAY READS FROM MY 2015 LIST

DO you ever think about how many thousands of words you’ve written in emails, text message, blog posts, comment replies over the years? Or h...

DO you ever think about how many thousands of words you’ve written in emails, text message, blog posts, comment replies over the years? Or how many you’ve read? I’ve written and read a library of words this year, but only cracked a dozen or so spines of actual books.

The remainder of my reading has, in the main, been emails and reports. So many reports. So many emails. In fact, I spent hours of last week cataloguing emails and replies. But, now, I have a week off with no plans and many, many books.

If you’ve managed to carve out time for holiday reading, here’s my suggestions from this year's reading list.

1 / 2 / 3

4 / 5 / 6

7 / 8 / 9

10 / 11 / 12

Happy holidays, and happy reading.

:: Brain Picking's best children's books of 2015
:: Top booksellers pick their best reads of the year
:: ABC Radio National presenters choose their summer holiday reads


You Might Also Like

1 comments